Careers with the U.S. Mission in Zambia
|To apply, you must use the above application DS-714|
The following employment opportunities are now available at the American Embassy, Lusaka:
- Public Health Specialist (Pediatric HIV), FSN 12; FP-3*. (This advertisement closes on Tuesday, March 17, 2015).
- Shipping Clerk, FSN 7; FP-7*. (This advertisement closes on Monday, March 16, 2015).
- Foreign National Student Intern – CDC Health Informatics Branch (Software Development and Databases). This advertisement closes on Friday, March 6, 2015.
- Foreign National Student Intern – CDC Health Informatics Branch (Deployment and Hardware). This advertisement closes on Friday, March 6, 2015.
- Senior Public Health Specialist (Survey Epidemiologist), FSN 12; FP-3*. (This advertisement closes on Friday, February 27, 2015).
You may also check out employment opportunities at U.S. Peace Corps Zambia.
Vacancy announcements at the USAID/ZAMBIA can be accessed at: http://www.usaid.gov/zambia/careers
Submit Application to:
The Human Resources Office
Subdivision 694/Stand 100, Ibex Hill Road, Lusaka District,
P.O. Box 320065, Lusaka.
HR_Lusaka@state.gov (Emailed applications preferred, but not required).
Embassy HR Office
The American Embassy,
Human Resources Office,
Eastern end of Kabulonga Road,
P.O. Box 320065,
Tel: +260 (0) 211-357-000, Ext. 7153
Fax: +260 (0) 211-357-224.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.