Careers with the U.S. Mission in Zambia
|To apply, you must use the above application DS-714|
The following employment opportunities are now available at the American Embassy, Lusaka:
- Energy Advisor - GS-14 (US$ 86,399 - 112,319)
- Public Health Specialist (HIV/AIDS Monitoring and Evaluation), FSN-11; FP-4*
- PEPFAR Senior Program Specialist, FSN-12; FP-3*
- Foreign National Student Intern – Public Affairs Office (Information Resource Center)
- Foreign National Student Intern – Public Affairs Office (Cultural Affairs)
You may also check out employment opportunities at U.S. Peace Corps Zambia.
Vacancy announcements at the USAID/ZAMBIA can be accessed at: http://www.usaid.gov/zambia/careers
Submit Application to:
The Human Resources Office
Subdivision 694/Stand 100, Ibex Hill Road, Lusaka District,
P.O. Box 320065, Lusaka.
HR_Lusaka@state.gov (Emailed applications preferred, but not required).
Embassy HR Office
The American Embassy,
Human Resources Office,
Eastern end of Kabulonga Road,
P.O. Box 320065,
Tel: +260 (0) 211-357-000, Ext. 7153
Fax: +260 (0) 211-357-224.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.