General Visa Information
Welcome to Visa Services!
The consular section of the United States Embassy in Lusaka processes applications for both nonimmigrant visas and immigrant visas to the United States.
Immigrant Visas: all persons who plan to travel to the United States to establish permanent residency must obtain an immigrant visa prior to entering the United States. In general, in order to be eligible to apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen, an LPR relative, or a prospective employer.
If you have further questions, please write to us at VisaLusaka@state.gov
• Fees for Consular Services to Change on September 12, 2014
• Fill out the Visa Application (DS-160)
• Schedule Online Interview Appointment
• Request for Expedited Appointment
• Reprint appointment confirmation letter
To speak with a consular staff member, please call +260 (0) 211-357-260 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday
For general queries, email VisaLusaka@state.gov